Monday, August 20, 2007

What to pack?!

As I do laundry, I'm trying to decide what to pack. Based on what I've found online (and the current forecasts), it seems that the daytime temperatures will probably be around the upper 60s to mid 70s. Lows are usually in the upper 50s.

The problem is, that just doesn't mean much to me. I mean, I don't hear "There's going to be a high of 74" and automatically know how that's going to feel-- whether or not I'll be comfortable in long pants. According to a couple of websites, our local weather is similar to that in March and November-- though it's a bit cooler here during those months, particularly at night.

So. . . what does that mean? I can't believe that it's really Alabama-Novemberish already, even in Sweden. Oh, I'll just cram as much in the suitcase as possible and hope for the best. ;o) But I do plan on bringing a few different lightweight jackets/hoodies. Last time, I think I only brought one, and I ended up wearing it pretty much everywhere I went. (g)

. . . I keep going back to look at that forecast. What a nice row of 70s and 60s, with not a 90 in sight!

No comments: